Blog Archive

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Secrets

No, no, no! I'm not revealing my secrets, but I am sharing one of the most important "secrets" in the world!

Last week I wrote that I would be recording a presentation of the book The Secret, and here it is! The link has already been shared, so there's no password necessary. Enjoy! I understand, I said "um" about a million times, I haven't done a public speaking assignment in ages. There's a reason why I'm a blogger ;)

The Secret- The Presentation

What I have been up to this week is contacts, contacts, contacts! Basically going out and meeting people, keeping in touch with special people. It's really a cool job, when you realize you have the chance to change people's lives (if they want it)!

I'm excited to see who I'll meet tonight and the next few days…

Otherwise, I'm getting ready for my trip to Florida (that fresh beaaaaach!) starting on Monday! I'm so nervous, I haven't been to the states in nearly two years!

And then there's my big plan to party hard Saturday in Munich (well not so hard), at my favorite place of course- P1!

Plus the weather here has been just so fine, warm and sunshine all the way through! I haven't seen snow a single time this entire winter! (Except for my view to the mountains)

Besides all of that, I'm singing- as usual.

Be back soon!

Happy Thursday

India :)

Viva Musica: Are You Satisfied? by Marina and the Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment