Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Schub!

Schub is a German word that basically means thrust or push. And when we say "schub geben!" (or giving thrust), we mean business. Networking is a big business, in fact the biggest and wealthiest business in the entire world- generating billions of units of currency every year. 

And I'm only at the forefront.

It's so awesome because the skills I'm learning with networking will come in very handy for other interests, like singing (for example). I know, I'm not giving many details about what this networking stuff actually entails, they are coming soon! But I know not everyone is actually interested in my work.

My real work is more interesting, right? I mean my work of nature, my "god-given" work- writing music and siiiiiiinging!
So how does this lyric sound?

…und du schaust mich an und sagst mir so leise,
ich mag dich gern, deine Art und Weise

oh oh honey I wanna see the world with you
tell me all the things we're gonna do!

that's right! I'm writing a song in German. Well technically the song is going to be in German AND English (think of the band Frida Gold, they do the same thing). So the words might sound totally cheesy or whatever, but it's so real/current/relevant to my life situation right now. ;)

Well enough of the boring stuff, right? It's about time I put up some pictures here! They're coming… I'm planning on producing a webinar this week about a book. When I was with my team in La Palma, we were all supposed to present books as an effort to spread knowledge and growth. Long story short, only one of us actually presented- and though it was a really good presentation, I feel really bad for not presenting mine. So I'll be posting an informative presentation video about the book The Secret very soon! (Maybe I should turn this into a video blog?)

Also happening: AMERICA in two weeks! Hello all things American: Denny's, peanut butter, and dairy queen! 'MURICA!

Nah just kidding. I like peanut butter, but I am by far the least american person you've met (except for my chips and oreos obsession). I'm still totally excited to hit up the beach, that fresh Worth Avenue (yes, I'm going to Florida!), and every Ralph Lauren outlet Orlando has to offer. Can anyone spare me their black AmEx? haha ;) Of course seeing my family and surfing in Coco Beach will be a blast. Hello Sunshine! 

Over and Out! (Good night and good luck!)

India

Music of the Night: Lullabies (Adventure Club Remix) by Yuna

No comments:

Post a Comment