Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Jour et Nuit

My life is only a movement of constant change. It's like day and night, but from day to day! ...If that makes sense.
Anyway, yesterday I got my first two songs sent to me, which are still being edited, but the latest versions were awesome! Of course the one is a little heavy and sad, but it's cool to listen to. The other one is just a pure fun jam, with a super vintage feel. I can't wait to release them and share them with the world!
Today I'm going back to the studio and recording another two or three songs. Needless to say, IIIII'm excited!
Otherwise on the menu this week is composing, getting the rest of my life together, and so on... 

I am so ready to break out of my shell and out of the "old world." I just want to see and hear and feel everything. I'm dying to go back to New York (it's been 5 years on the dot!), I want to see Singapore, Peru, Russia, etc. Just bring it on!

I am also coming to an unfortunate realization that some things in my life just aren't working. It's up to me to fix and change them, but it's not the easiest thing in the world. There will be people I say goodbye to. There will be doors closing very soon from my side. It makes me sad, but I know in the long run, there's so many things in this world to see and experience, I won't lose by saying "no more!" to negative influences. I feel an extreme pull to get out of Innsbruck. It's a lovely town as I always shouted from the top of my lungs, but I feel like I need to be somewhere else right now. I'm thinking Chile or Hong Kong.

Anyway, I need to get my hands on some cash, and then I will be gone like lightning! And I will be absolutely everywhere...

I dream of a clean earth. I dream that one day the Hudson River will be drinkable, and that in India there will be farms and (good) food and houses for everyone. I want to give people hope through my music and my work. I truly hope that I am able to inspire people to dream and dare to achieve their visions for their lives. There's so much more that I imagine for my life and the lives of others...

My dear readers, I hope all is well with you and that you enjoyed the holidays with your families. Have a wonderful Wednesday and rest of the week. Try to do something you love today. Something that makes your heart sing.

All my heart
India

Song for the day: Ich lass für dich das Licht an by Revolverheld

1 comment:

  1. I would love to hear those songs soon =)

    ReplyDelete